BORN is committed to a continuous policy of Innovative Design, Product Development and Commitment to Quality that ensures every BORN installation precisely meets Client’s Specifications as well as the highest Industry Standards.
"Our company is proud to have achieved the ISO 9001 Certification. It is important to the manufacturing industry we serve. Our commitment to quality improvement provides our customers with the confidence they need to partner with us." - Dr. Sidney Born, CEO.
To provide products and services of the highest quality, fit for purpose, and to a standard which complies with the governing design and fabrication codes of specifications, Born has set following quality objectives:
- Maintaining Quality System through formal and clearly documented procedures.
- Controlling Quality related costs of poor quality within the parameters set by management group.
- Creating a working environment which promotes conditions required for Total Quality Management (TQM).
- Contributing to Production effort by meaningful and timely feedback as structured within Quality Program.
- Ensuring each Contract has a properly structured Quality Plan (Inspection and Test Plan / ITP) which sets the Quality Objectives unique to customer's requirements.
The above objectives ensure that each equipment designed and manufactured ensure:
- Full Capacity
- High Operational Efficiency
- Proven Reliability
- Less Fuel Consumption
- Easy Operation
- Minimum Maintenance
- Increased Safety